24. Vuelta de Rocha
It is named after the owner of an old shop located at the corner of the street that now bears his name. It was in this area that Admiral Guillermo Brown installed, during the first half of the XIX century, his teachings and arsenals of war. Here, he prepared the ships which confronted the Brazilian Empire, and instructed the men who would eventually be part of the birthing Argentine Navy Fleet. Towards 1925, Quinquela Martín docked his first floating atelier, his boat “Hercules”. A little time afterwards, it would sink one morning during a big storm.