An architect graduated from University of Buenos Aires, he holds his first exhibition in 1954 with a group of humoristic drawings at the Müller Gallery. He exhibits individually his Informalist paintings at the Lirolay Gallery in 1960, and takes part in the Primera Exposición Internacional de Arte Moderno, at the Museo de Arte Moderno de Buenos Aires. In 1965 he wins the Premio Braque Award and for this reason he travels to Paris, where he resides for some times, concentrating on earth art.
In 1968 he makes the Coloración del Gran Canal de Venecia, (Coloring of the Venecian Channel) during the Bienal of Venice. As of 1954 he holds more than 30 individual exhibits. As of 1968 he concentrates on interventions with nature and as of 1970 he specializes in planting trees. He holds numerous private exhibitions abroad: 1962, Antonio Souza Gallery, México; 1967-68, Iris Clert Gallery, París; 1973, ARC 2, Museo de Arte Moderno, París; 1974, Leo Castelli Gráficos, New York and Galliera Museum, París; 1981, Holtman Gallery, Colonia, Germany; 1982, Museo Hara, Tokio, Japan; 1988, retrospective exhibit, Palais de Glace, Buenos Aires; 1989, JGM Galerie, París; 1992, S.O.S. Brazil, Museo de Arte de San Pablo, Brazil. In 1998 the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes de Buenos Aires holds a retrospective exhibition of his work.